Outback FLEXpower FOUR FX2348E
The FLEXpower FOUR FXR Systems are ideal for applications with larger sized power requirements, such as large residential, commercial, or village power systems. FLEXpower FOUR systems are offered in 12kW and 14.4kW and can be combined with other FLEXpower systems for up to a total of 36kVA.
FLEXpower FOUR 9.2kVA - 48Vdc solution, quad FXR2348E, pre-wired AC and DC boxes with AC Bypass, 175A DC breakers, PNL-GFDI-80Q and 80 Amp charge controller breakers, HUB 10.3, MATE3 and brackets, RTS, FLEXnet DC, surge protectors plus four FLEXmax 80 MPPT charge controllers
OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired FLEXpower systems are now equipped with the updated FXR Series Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers. This means that the most advanced Grid/Hybrid inverter features are now available on the industry’s most trusted and proven systems platform, for unmatched flexibility and value.
- 2 models available for 230/380VAC applications, ranging from 9kW to 12kW.
- 50Hz/60Hz selectable for regional diversity.
- Programmable for seven different modes including GridZero ,which blends utility power and stored renewable energy, minimizing grid dependence; also Support Mode for seamless generator integration.
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages and time parameters accommodates charging profiles of new and emerging storage technologies including Lithium Ion, and Aqueous types.
- Field-upgradability eliminates system down-time for critical updates.
- Remote system control and monitoring available through any internet-enabled device with OPTICS RE.
The FLEXpower FOUR is ideal for split-phase applications with large power requirements such as larger residential, commercial or village power systems, with all necessary components integrated into a compact hang-on-the-wall system with a minimal footprint.