Outback FLEXpower THREE VFX3024E
The FLEXpower THREE VFXR Systems are designed for 230/380VAC 50Hz three phase applications with medium sized power requirements, such as light commercial or larger backup power systems.
FLEXpower THREE 9.0kVA - 24Vdc, triple VFXR3024E, pre-wired AC and DC boxes with AC Bypass, 250A DC breakers, PNL-GFDI-80Q and 80 Amp charge controller breakers, HUB 10.3, MATE3 and brackets, RTS, FLEXnet DC, surge protectors plus three FLEXmax 80 MPPT charge controllers
OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired FLEXpower systems are now equipped with the updated FXR Series Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers. This means that the most advanced Grid/Hybrid inverter features are now available on the industry’s most trusted and proven systems platform, for unmatched flexibility and value.
- 3 models available for 230/380VAC 50Hz applications, ranging from 6kW to 9kW.
- 50Hz/60Hz selectable for regional diversity.
- Programmable for seven different modes including GridZero ,which blends utility power and stored renewable energy, minimizing grid dependence; also Support Mode for seamless generator integration.
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages and time parameters accommodates charging profiles of new and emerging storage technologies including Lithium Ion, and Aqueous types.
- Field-upgradability eliminates system down-time for critical updates.
- Remote system control and monitoring available through any internet-enabled device with OPTICS RE.
The FLEXpower THREE is ideal for three-phase power needs such as larger residential, farms and agricultural installations, light commercial applications including small businesses, stores and restaurants, and remote facilities, with all necessary components integrated into a compact hang-on-the-wall system with a minimal footprint.