48V Nano-Carbon Battery Bank
EnergyCell Nano-Carbon High Capacity 48V Battery Bank
The battery banks are composed of 2V EnergyCells Nano-Carbon and a racking system. The 2V EnergyCell Nano-Carbon features are the same as for 12V EnergyCell Nano-Carbon.
12V blocks available (see image). Ask for prices.
The EnergyCell Nano-Carbon High Capacity battery line provides an ideal solution for solving a common issue faced in many grid-interactive and off-grid installations: under charging of standard deep-cycle batteries when an unstable grid or limited sun hours are present, resulting in reduced performance, battery life and costly battery replacements.
Nano-Carbon technology is an enhanced and optimized negative active material formulation which makes it more than just a carbon additive. The high surface area carbon is specially formulated to improve the negative active material in lead-acid batteries, increasing conductivity and capacitance. Nano-Carbon improves charge efficiency and allows PSoC operation with improved deep discharge recovery.
The included pre-assembled steel racking system allows for ease of installation with a small footprint and front access to all cell connections.
- Nano-Carbon technology allows for PSoC operation when limited sun hours or unstable grid are present
- Up to 44% improved cycle life and deep discharge recovery in PSoC operation
- Ideal for large residential and commercial self-consumption applications
- Safe, maintenance-free valve regulated sealed Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology
- Maximize overall cycle life by up to 44% versus traditional VRLA deep cycle batteries
- 95% round trip efficiency
- Optimized for use with OutBack’s IBR, OBE, OBE-FT and IBE enclosure and racking solutions
- 3 year full replacement warranty