Lead-Acid VRLA Battery Bank
EnergyCell RE Batteries
While earning the distinction as a leader and pioneer in off-grid and grid-interactive renewable energy applications, OutBack Power has consistently offered reliable, high quality power conversion electronics. OutBack continues its pioneering heritage by offering a full-line of energy storage solutions, including the EnergyCell RE family of renewable energy application batteries.
Engineered for high power density renewable energy cycling applications, and featuring advanced Absorbed Glass Matt (AGM) construction, the EnergyCell RE family of maintenance-free batteries is available in front terminal, top terminal and high capacity configurations to cover most energy storage scenarios.
12V blocks available (see image). Ask for prices.
The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery system’s AGM technology incorporates an enhanced cell design with a superior racking system. The enhanced cell incorporates thicker positive plates for longer life. The welded/epoxy dual post seal design provides the highest integrity seal in the industry. The large copper post design also enhances the high rate performance.
The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery provides excellent performance and service life in grid-tied, grid-interactive and off-grid renewable energy and UPS solutions.
- Ideal for large capacity VRLA battery requirements
- 100% "Out-of-Box" initial battery capacity
- VRLA AGM Technology: Low maintenance, no watering required
- Valve regulated lead acid battery
- Designed for high power density and renewable energy
- Utilizes Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology
- Gas recombination up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance
- Features low profile terminals with threaded copper alloy inserts